Sunday, August 17, 2008

So did you think I was Lost??

Hello to all and I hope that everyone is having a great summer and most have returned to school by now!!! Yes, it has went by so fast. It seems just like yesterday it was May 30 and now we are half way into August.

I have not blogged in forever and ever but we have had so much going that it is not funny. We went on vacation with our friends the Fullers to SC, the kids have been to camps, and we have had many Dr. appts with Noah. So it has been eventful. The kids had a great time with their friends at camps this year and it has been a great growing experience for them all. We had a great time with our crazy Fuller friends at the beach and we went to tour another place in Charleston where we saw a fort, sub, and a aircraft carrier. We really had a great time and we love them very much. It was a much needed vacation.

We also have went to many appts with Noah as they were trying to get on the right track of what was going on. We found that he has no food allergies that have triggered the chrones and his ANA was negative. So they ran many more blood test and found that he does not have immune response to some of his childhood shots so we are getting them again this week, Monday, and will recheck him again in 6 weeks. So with all of this he is being home schooled and we are to get a teacher one a week to come here. This decision was hard and it has been on him . He is not playing any sports and does miss his friends but overall this was the best decision. We have been taking at night this week about how we feel and I ask them question like do you want to tell God anything or do you need to apologize for anything? and he spoke up saying "Mom I really enjoyed being home this week, I like be schooled here!" So we will see how things go so please remember him as we go through alot of stuff these next months, they feel this is hereditary so we have to to check Sis as some point .

So we have started 9th , 6th, and 3rd grade this week. Nathanael loves it but very nervous. Sis is upset that she is alone at school without her brothers and why she can not stay here with Noah. So it has been nuts!!!!!!!! I mean NUTS!! At the same time Rob has left for three weeks to MS with who know what he will do again in the future of deployment!!!!!

Guys please remember our family during this time of change. God is good and I know He will see us through and take care of my Noah it is just hard at times. i just wanted to update and say hey to all and that we love ya guys.

I also wanted to share something else with you. i had called my Mom today and we were talking about stuff well I was rambling on and on about purpose for my life feeling the need or worth so it seems from my kids, husband etc. So I was sweeping the office when I found a book from awhile back that I had gotten. It is a book plus CD and the title is Something Worth Leaving Behind. I know you have hear it before but the funny thing was I had not seen it in months and it was behind the desk. So I opened it up and the words read something like this

I may not go down in history ...
I just want someone to remember me.

This book talks about the role call of greatness like Leonardo da Vinci, Mozart, and Jesus.
This is a partial list and many names could be added each day and these are names of everyday people making a difference ... names like yours!!
You may not create masterpieces or symphonies or make an impact on humanity like Jesus did and still does but believing you belong in their company because of the legacy you are leaving in the lives of those around you.
By painting...with the color of love
By writing ... with the melody of love
By touching... with the gift of love
By reaching ... with the open arms of love
By changing the future ... with the promise of love
You have made a difference because...
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeed.
That is something worth leaving behind.
I just thought this was so odd but I know it was God giving me a boost to keep up the task at hand and you would just have to read this whole book or hear the song to get the whole impact it has. I just had to share with you and say have a blessed day and love to all!!! God is good !!!!

1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

Good to hear from you Miss Kim...We have missed you guys...Has been busy around here too....Praying for you all..Miss you lots...