Monday, April 28, 2008

3 Random Things

I have been tagged by my friend Tanja to post 3 random things about myself here are the rules:

#1. Post 3 random things about yourself.
#2. In your post, link to the person who tagged you.
#3. Tag at least 5 other bloggers. Let them know you have tagged them by commenting on their blog with an invite to participate.

#1. I married by high school sweetheart. We met in the 6th grade and have been together since then. With three kids, three dogs, a rabbit, a sugar glidder, 2 fish and many crazy moments of 18 plus years.

#2. When I was expecting I graved chicken livers and boy did I keep KFC in business.

#3. I was a majorette in my high school band. Go Big Red! My kids think that is a hoot!!!!
I do not know 5 blogger yet so feel free to play along.

4 comments:

Tanja said...

Finally! Girl, that was almost painful, this process of introducing you to Bloggyville. But you did it! Now go, my friend, and surf the blogs of others.

~cassie~ said...

YAY!!! You joined the blogging world!! I am so proud of you!! Now you have to start commenting on my blog when you read-since I am commenting you....

I got your message...I am in the middle of 4 night shifts...YUCK!! Will give you a call tomorrow...OK? Miss ya!! And BTW, we are definately still on for the high school reunion...Can't wait!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Kim......I am so excited to hear you have a blog. How are the kids? Growing up so fast - I'm sure!

Diana

Jennifer said...

HOW U DOIN BABY!!!!

I'm glad you FINALLY got this thing going. Tanja told me about it and told me I needed to send the blog police after ya! ha..ha..ha..

Love you and miss you very very much!!!!!!