Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good Chilly Morning

Hello and Good Afternoon to all!!!! Chilly Willy that is for sure on this April day. I have received a few notes from other blogger friends and I was very excited about that. I hope everyone is having a great day!!
These next few weeks are going to be very busy ones and also very exciting ones as well. My Nathanael will be moving on to high school and my middle child, Noah , to middle school and my baby will be in the big 3rd grade!! I love them all and hope these few weeks will be very fun as we move on to the next big grade. Keep us in your prayers, please. I will get pictures going as I learn more about this blog thing. I am learning and looking forward to hearing from friends.
I hope all is well with everyone and my you have a blessed day!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...I can't believe that Nathanael will be in high school. That just seems crazy and makes me feel really old. I taught him in 4 year old Sunday School and for that matter I had Noah too (my little sweetheart). He can't be going to middle school. He always gave me lots of hugs and made my Sunday each week. I love both your boys and that sweet little girl of yours. I jut can't believe they are that big. Time goes way to fast.

Can you believe that I have a little boy of my own?? Now, how crazy is that...He is soon to be 9 months old on May 7th. Time has flown by. He is my greatest blessing ever and the "sunshine" of my life. Would love for you to meet him in person.

Love ya Kim.......

Diana