Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mommy and Me at Tea

Yesterday our church had a tea for all the ladies plus friends and family and Grace Katherine and I went. We had a great time together . She is so funny and full of joy. We had lunch, music, and a speaker. We had our pictures made together and my special friend Donna came as well. My mom did not make it and it hurt my feelings alittle but please remember her in your prayers as she has lots of problems. I love her and need her in my life.

Sis got really dressed up and even wore her princess crown. I will be showing her pictures!( if I figure it out that is hahaha) The Lord is good and has given me a great day with my "Sunshine" and all my friends whom love the Lord. Thank You Lord for this day!!!

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind" Matthew 22:37

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you and little miss Grace Katherine had yourselves a good time. How fun! Try to get some pictures of it on here. It's not hard. I tried to call you back the other day and I didn't get an answer. I will help you anytime you need it.
I'm hate to hear that you asked your Mom to come and she didn't get to.
I will remember you both in my prayers.

Love you Kim!
I'm so glad you are blogging!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Happy Mother's Day Kimmie!!!

Unknown said...

Kim...it looks like you all had a wonderful time. Grace Katherine is so beautiful and I must say that you look amazing yourself girl. Miss ya.


Diana