Saturday, June 7, 2008

Big Angel, And little Bella + Duker.

One day my family, and I just got home. My mom told me to take a picture of my dog's Angle, and Bella. So I did. I tried to take one of Bella she ran away from me, so I went to Angle she sanded at the fence so went to take the picture she turned around so I hold for a while and let go. and she and jumped on the fences. and it looks likes she is coming out of the picture, and I got some that was not that good of Bella. I hooked them up and went inside. But then I came out and played with my dog on the same day, and we had fun. My dog Duke or Pucker as I sometimes call him.

Angel is the big baby of our furry family


Bella is our hyper girl

Duke is Grace Katherine's baby and thinks he is a human and not a dog and he is sooo funny!! He loves his Mommy. YaaaaaaaYaaaaa!!!!!

The End.by Grace Katherine

No comments: