Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ONE BUSY DAY

Hello all and hope everyone is doing well!! We have been soo busy with the kids that I really need a vacation already!!! LOL W have stayed at a ball field or Dr. all summer so far. We have been busy with camps also.

We Got back from Knoxville on Friday and regrouped as we were going to send Nathanael to Doe River Gorge for camp on Sunday and Noah left for church camp on Monday so we had lots to do with packing. So on Sunday we sent Nathanael off for a week of super fun as he moved up to the bigger kids this year!!! I am thankful they get to attend because it is a awesome experience and a wonderful week of learning about the Lord. So then we head off for dinner for Fathers day. It was a sad day for me as I really miss my daddy and wish he could see my kids but God had other plans. On Sunday morning Rob and Grace Katherine called his dad and she was talking to him and telling how much she loved him and it really broke my heart that my dad could not hear those words from her. So I was sad at church but I was not the only one that was missing daddy's. I also was glad that I had Rob to share with because he is a great dad and I love him lots.

So we head home and start Noah's packing and then head to bed for the next day to be super nuts. I took Noah to church camp and then head to the ballgame for Sis from there it was lunch then back to the camp because I had to get Noah for his appt. and Sis stayed there with friends while we went because she gets so bored. She really thought she was super cool with the other kids. Well, we get there and finally see the Dr. and we got news that we were not wanting to hear. The camera Noah swallowed on Thursday showed open areas in his intestine and bleeding. They feel this is lots of infection and possible allergy to something but the reason behind it is the beginning stages of crohn's disease. So we are very concerned and he is on lots of meds as well as having reflux that might need surgery. Please pray for him as he has lots of pain and is not dealing well with all the meds. We will return on the 9th and start other meds as well as a referral to another Dr. He may not be able to attend school if things do not get better with meds. I have been praying about homeschooling but have had mixed feeling with it but now just not sure where God is leading us.

I feel very overwhelmed as Rob is dealing with possible deployment again and all the stuff with the kids and no real answers on what to do. So please remember Noah in your prayers. I just wanted to catch everyone up and say thanks so much !!!!!! With lots of love and I will post again soon and get back on track... well I can hope to!!! LOL KIM

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Kim,
I'm praying for you all.
Love you.