Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lots of fun in the Sun


FUN!!!!FUN!!!!!

Well guys we have been really busy these days with Noah and Grace playing ball as well as Nathanael going to school for football conditioning, working and camps!!!!!! Yes, girls I need a MOMMY moment about now. It is lots of fun but we are tired due to the heat being sooo bad. So Grace Katherine had a game the other day and we decided to have some fun with a few friends that we have not seen in a while

My friends Amy came to the game to see. Grace Katherine and Taylor. my friend Carolyn's little girl play ball with her three boys. Taylor and Sis play on the Angels team together. Then we watched Tyler play his game.

We really had big plans.... We were going to picnic at a local creek and play in the water because buddy it was a hot one!!!!!! We had a wonderful time the kids got in the water and played ball . We moms talked and talked....... IT WAS GRRREAT. I needed that and so did kids.

So we have plans again for a later day in JUNE and hope we will have more to come ... Tanja for one...hahaha So all is welcome and I am really looking forward to it. We talked about our kids and how hard it is for them today and how we really need to pray as we have all stages of kids .. high school, middle school. 3rd graders and of course our babies going to kindergarten. So we all need to be much in pray as we begin our new journeys. I am thankful for my friends and their kids. I am very excited about my friend Amy and her new beginning as well. She is leaving a job and staying with her kids. Amy I pray for you much needed rest and time just to be mom , wife and just yourself. Your are a great teacher and you have touched many lives. You deserve the best and I hope you enjoy everything. I am happy for you!!!! We all love ya girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a few pictures of our day! WITH LOTS of LOVE TO ALL. KIM




Here are our crew of sweeties in the water and also their bucket of creepy crawlers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you are having a busy summer and lots of fun Kim. Love ya girl...and hope to see you real soon.

Diana