Saturday, June 28, 2008

Grace Kathereine turns 8, yes 8


HELLO!!! My fellow blog friends and hope this day brings you much happiness. Yes I am alittle late on my site here but we have been soo stinken busy that I have not had time to think much less blog!!!! I hope all is well with everyone and that the summer brings much fun.


Well Miss Grace Katherine is so big that it just kills me because my baby is no longer a baby that is for sure. She is so funny, sweet, loving and smart, my girl is so much fun!!!! I can not believe how time has gone and what she has brought to my life. We had a party with family and friends a few weeks ago due to Rob being out of town with guard (pray for us the whole deployment thing is still a go at this time but God can change that) so we had it early. We had fun but the shelter was the wrong on and it was sooo small plus we had rain!
Here are a few pictures I really do not know what is wrong with our pictures but you get the idea.

No comments: