Thursday, May 15, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Well, this has been a long and busy week for my family, but I am thankful for it!! My first thing I am thankful for is my Nathanael's Big Adventure, because this is a blessing and answered prayer for him to be in D.C. as we speak. Yes, I am thankful for the hope that God gives us in this life. God Bless you Than and I hope you are having a great time. ( I know he is. He has called and told us all about it and has taken about 81 pictures as of 8 this morning LOL so that tells you for sure he is having fun!! Thank you Lord for this trip!!)

I am thankful for the flowers and the happiness they bring. I love the face of sweet purple and yellow pansies. These are my favorite and Grace Katherine and I enjoy planting flowers together and talking about their sweet smiling faces that they have. (She also has a sweet smiling face.)

Thankful is truly what I am this day as we have had heart breaking moments with 2 of our furry family members ( Angel and Bella our labs that ran away on Tuesday night about 6.) So we have looked for 24 hours and the kids cryed themselves to sleep as I did also. The oldest is 9 and has had leg surgery a week ago so we were sad. So last night we started the search again and found someone who had seen them so we went house to house until....... YES !! there they were on the road that Rob had just went up calling their names. I guess they hear his voice and was trying to find him. My mom was here so she drove me to look for them so it was a team event with a thankful ending and an answered prayer!!!!! Those dogs are like my kids and loved so much!!!

Yesterday was the last BSF ( Biblw Study Fellowship) class meeting and I worked in the children's department and it was truly a blessing!!! I am thankful for the time to spend with 3 year olds as I miss that time with my our kids. The leadership is just awesome!!! It was a busy day and I was overwhelmed but when I go there I was blessed. God knew I needed that.

I love you Lord and I thank you for these blessings of the day and week!! God is good and I am very thankful for Him!!!! I hope everyone has a blessed Thankful Thursday day. KIM

For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love. Psalm 33:4-5

1 comment:

Tanja said...

I'm formally requesting a picture of the dogs. Because I know you are Miss Photo Importing Queen now. I'm bowing to you... can you see, Your Highness? :-) Love ya!